Ronald F. Geary is a seasoned international finance professional with over 30 years of experience in the areas of global grants and contract management, including expertise in assessment, selection and implementation of accounting software. Ron’s work with government, international and domestic organizations has provided him with hands-on experience working with various organizations in more than 25 countries. He is the current Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for Jhpiego, where he previously served as Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer from 2008 to 2011. Ron has worked in complex, international organizations of significant sizes in the past, notably CHF International between 2006 and 2008. He most recently served as CFO for IntraHealth in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Ron has a CPA, MBA and CGMA.
- Improving Maternal Health Measurement: A National Dialogue in Kenya
- Midwife, Mentor and Advocate: White Ribbon Alliance Founder Theresa Shaver Receives Maternal Health Visionary Award
- Pregnant in a War Zone: Why Respectful Maternity Care Matters in Humanitarian Settings
- What Women Want in Amsterdam (and Around the World)
- A Nigerian midwife’s frustrated plea leads to the hiring of 100 additional midwives to help her and other midwives provide quality care across Niger State