Ronald F. Geary is a seasoned international finance professional with over 30 years of experience in the areas of global grants and contract management, including expertise in assessment, selection and implementation of accounting software. Ron’s work with government, international and domestic organizations has provided him with hands-on experience working with various organizations in more than 25 countries. He is the current Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for Jhpiego, where he previously served as Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer from 2008 to 2011. Ron has worked in complex, international organizations of significant sizes in the past, notably CHF International between 2006 and 2008. He most recently served as CFO for IntraHealth in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Ron has a CPA, MBA and CGMA.
- India Matters: Respectful Maternity Care
- WHAT WOMEN WANT: GLOBAL ADVOCACY INITIATIVE LAUNCHES TO UNDERSTAND AND DEMAND QUALITY HEALTHCARE FOR WOMEN AND GIRLS
- Swansea midwives help Zimbabwean mums-to-be
- Malawi safe motherhood crisis: 9 pregnant women die as 65 deliver at home in Chitipa
- Building a Movement for Respectful Maternity Care