Dr. Qudratullah Nasrat graduated from Khost Medical Faculty in 2001 and has more than 16 years’ experience working in a variety of health positions, including 10 years in senior-level project management positions with and alongside national and international organizations, including the World Bank, USAID, European Union, and UN organizations. A self- motivated and values-driven executive, he thrives in challenging environments. A Fulbright Scholar, Dr. Nasarat holds a doctor of medicine and holds a post-graduate diploma in Public Health Administration and a master’s in international public health.
- What World Prematurity Day Means to Me
- Groundbreaking legislation protects women’s, girls’ and newborns’ health rights in Nepal
- Women in Kenya Want Access to Quality Maternal Health Care
- Civil Society Welcomes Landmark Resolution on Maternal Mortality and Morbidity and Human Rights at the Human Rights Council
- Improving Maternal Health Measurement: A National Dialogue in Kenya