Dr. Britt-Marie Landgren is a Professor Emerita at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden. After receiving her MD in 1969, she went on to achieve a PhD in Reproductive Endocrinology in 1977. She has tutored 17 PhD students, who will all have passed their examinations by 2018. She is a recurrent author, including three OB/GYN medical textbooks, two midwifery textbooks and countless scientific articles and book chapters. She sits on the scientific committees of 12 international congresses and three more as their General Secretary. Her passion for women’s health is undeniable. She has been a member and Chairman of WRA Sweden since 2007.
- What World Prematurity Day Means to Me
- Groundbreaking legislation protects women’s, girls’ and newborns’ health rights in Nepal
- Women in Kenya Want Access to Quality Maternal Health Care
- Civil Society Welcomes Landmark Resolution on Maternal Mortality and Morbidity and Human Rights at the Human Rights Council
- Improving Maternal Health Measurement: A National Dialogue in Kenya