Deepa Jha is a maternal health advocate and works as a Senior Program Officer at C3, the secretariat of WRA India. She works on maternal health advocacy projects and manages the secretariat of WRAI. She has over 12 years of experience and has been part of WRA India since 2008. Deepa leads the communication between WRA India’s five state alliances and the WRA global secretariat. She works on campaign efforts aimed at both policy makers and implementers to reduce the needless maternal deaths in India. Prior to WRA India, Deepa worked at a grassroots NGO and in the corporate social responsibility sector. She holds a Master’s degree in Rural Management from Xavier Institute of Social Service.
- Improving Maternal Health Measurement: A National Dialogue in Kenya
- Midwife, Mentor and Advocate: White Ribbon Alliance Founder Theresa Shaver Receives Maternal Health Visionary Award
- Pregnant in a War Zone: Why Respectful Maternity Care Matters in Humanitarian Settings
- What Women Want in Amsterdam (and Around the World)
- A Nigerian midwife’s frustrated plea leads to the hiring of 100 additional midwives to help her and other midwives provide quality care across Niger State