Deepa Jha is a maternal health advocate and works as a Senior Program Officer at C3, the secretariat of WRA India. She works on maternal health advocacy projects and manages the secretariat of WRAI. She has over 12 years of experience and has been part of WRA India since 2008. Deepa leads the communication between WRA India’s five state alliances and the WRA global secretariat. She works on campaign efforts aimed at both policy makers and implementers to reduce the needless maternal deaths in India. Prior to WRA India, Deepa worked at a grassroots NGO and in the corporate social responsibility sector. She holds a Master’s degree in Rural Management from Xavier Institute of Social Service.
- He tried to save a woman during childbirth, but was failed by our system: One man’s story resonates with many at Tanzania Citizen’s Hearing
- Comprehensive reproductive health information: It’s #WhatWomenWant this World Population Day
- Why this Nigerian father supports women’s health and rights
- Listening to Women: A Crucial Step Toward Gender Equality
- What Women Want: Fathers play a key role