Deepa Jha is a maternal health advocate and works as a Senior Program Officer at C3, the secretariat of WRA India. She works on maternal health advocacy projects and manages the secretariat of WRAI. She has over 12 years of experience and has been part of WRA India since 2008. Deepa leads the communication between WRA India’s five state alliances and the WRA global secretariat. She works on campaign efforts aimed at both policy makers and implementers to reduce the needless maternal deaths in India. Prior to WRA India, Deepa worked at a grassroots NGO and in the corporate social responsibility sector. She holds a Master’s degree in Rural Management from Xavier Institute of Social Service.
- What World Prematurity Day Means to Me
- Groundbreaking legislation protects women’s, girls’ and newborns’ health rights in Nepal
- Women in Kenya Want Access to Quality Maternal Health Care
- Civil Society Welcomes Landmark Resolution on Maternal Mortality and Morbidity and Human Rights at the Human Rights Council
- Improving Maternal Health Measurement: A National Dialogue in Kenya