Anna Edberg has a Master’s Degree in human rights. She has been volunteering with WRA since 2010 and in 2012 became the National Coordinator for WRA Sweden. Anna now works as a garden designer, whilst working part-time with refugees and asylum seekers in Sweden. Anna acts as a liaison between them and local government officials, to ensure that they have access to the appropriate social services, such as housing and education. Anna enjoys being able to work on her two passions of gardening and the strong belief in supporting people to be the best they can be.
- Swansea midwives help Zimbabwean mums-to-be
- Malawi safe motherhood crisis: 9 pregnant women die as 65 deliver at home in Chitipa
- Building a Movement for Respectful Maternity Care
- Allow birth companions in labour room, PGI docs to propose to Chandigarh admn
- Spotlight: White Ribbon Alliance Fosters a Growing Community of Practice to Advance Respectful Maternity Care