Anna Edberg has a Master’s Degree in human rights. She has been volunteering with WRA since 2010 and in 2012 became the National Coordinator for WRA Sweden. Anna now works as a garden designer, whilst working part-time with refugees and asylum seekers in Sweden. Anna acts as a liaison between them and local government officials, to ensure that they have access to the appropriate social services, such as housing and education. Anna enjoys being able to work on her two passions of gardening and the strong belief in supporting people to be the best they can be.
- He tried to save a woman during childbirth, but was failed by our system: One man’s story resonates with many at Tanzania Citizen’s Hearing
- Comprehensive reproductive health information: It’s #WhatWomenWant this World Population Day
- Why this Nigerian father supports women’s health and rights
- Listening to Women: A Crucial Step Toward Gender Equality
- What Women Want: Fathers play a key role