Anna Edberg has a Master’s Degree in human rights. She has been volunteering with WRA since 2010 and in 2012 became the National Coordinator for WRA Sweden. Anna now works as a garden designer, whilst working part-time with refugees and asylum seekers in Sweden. Anna acts as a liaison between them and local government officials, to ensure that they have access to the appropriate social services, such as housing and education. Anna enjoys being able to work on her two passions of gardening and the strong belief in supporting people to be the best they can be.
- Improving Maternal Health Measurement: A National Dialogue in Kenya
- Midwife, Mentor and Advocate: White Ribbon Alliance Founder Theresa Shaver Receives Maternal Health Visionary Award
- Pregnant in a War Zone: Why Respectful Maternity Care Matters in Humanitarian Settings
- What Women Want in Amsterdam (and Around the World)
- A Nigerian midwife’s frustrated plea leads to the hiring of 100 additional midwives to help her and other midwives provide quality care across Niger State