Anna Edberg has a Master’s Degree in human rights. She has been volunteering with WRA since 2010 and in 2012 became the National Coordinator for WRA Sweden. Anna now works as a garden designer, whilst working part-time with refugees and asylum seekers in Sweden. Anna acts as a liaison between them and local government officials, to ensure that they have access to the appropriate social services, such as housing and education. Anna enjoys being able to work on her two passions of gardening and the strong belief in supporting people to be the best they can be.
- Maternity should be a memorable experience
- What World Prematurity Day Means to Me
- White Ribbon Alliance Celebrates the Life and Legacy of Former Board Member and Women’s Rights Leader
- Groundbreaking legislation protects women’s, girls’ and newborns’ health rights in Nepal
- Women in Kenya Want Access to Quality Maternal Health Care