Dr. Aman Ullah, a public health and development consultant, is currently extending his services to Dalberg Global Development Advisors, the World Bank, the Islamic Development Bank and World Health Organization. A skilled and well-trained professional with more than 25 years experience in the public and private health sector, including serving on strategic positions, laid the foundation of White Ribbon Alliance in Pakistan and currently chairs the WRA Pakistan board. He is also a member of the National Alliance Council. Dr. Aman has championed maternal and newborn health in Pakistan for years, mediating effective policy change, and he has written extensively, including strategy and policy documents, research papers and articles for different audiences, while also representing Pakistan at various global fora.
- What World Prematurity Day Means to Me
- Groundbreaking legislation protects women’s, girls’ and newborns’ health rights in Nepal
- Women in Kenya Want Access to Quality Maternal Health Care
- Civil Society Welcomes Landmark Resolution on Maternal Mortality and Morbidity and Human Rights at the Human Rights Council
- Improving Maternal Health Measurement: A National Dialogue in Kenya