Dr. Aman Ullah, a public health and development consultant, is currently extending his services to Dalberg Global Development Advisors, the World Bank, the Islamic Development Bank and World Health Organization. A skilled and well-trained professional with more than 25 years experience in the public and private health sector, including serving on strategic positions, laid the foundation of White Ribbon Alliance in Pakistan and currently chairs the WRA Pakistan board. He is also a member of the National Alliance Council. Dr. Aman has championed maternal and newborn health in Pakistan for years, mediating effective policy change, and he has written extensively, including strategy and policy documents, research papers and articles for different audiences, while also representing Pakistan at various global fora.
- He tried to save a woman during childbirth, but was failed by our system: One man’s story resonates with many at Tanzania Citizen’s Hearing
- Comprehensive reproductive health information: It’s #WhatWomenWant this World Population Day
- Why this Nigerian father supports women’s health and rights
- Listening to Women: A Crucial Step Toward Gender Equality
- What Women Want: Fathers play a key role