Dr. Aman Ullah, a public health and development consultant, is currently extending his services to Dalberg Global Development Advisors, the World Bank, the Islamic Development Bank and World Health Organization. A skilled and well-trained professional with more than 25 years experience in the public and private health sector, including serving on strategic positions, laid the foundation of White Ribbon Alliance in Pakistan and currently chairs the WRA Pakistan board. He is also a member of the National Alliance Council. Dr. Aman has championed maternal and newborn health in Pakistan for years, mediating effective policy change, and he has written extensively, including strategy and policy documents, research papers and articles for different audiences, while also representing Pakistan at various global fora.
- Improving Maternal Health Measurement: A National Dialogue in Kenya
- Midwife, Mentor and Advocate: White Ribbon Alliance Founder Theresa Shaver Receives Maternal Health Visionary Award
- Pregnant in a War Zone: Why Respectful Maternity Care Matters in Humanitarian Settings
- What Women Want in Amsterdam (and Around the World)
- A Nigerian midwife’s frustrated plea leads to the hiring of 100 additional midwives to help her and other midwives provide quality care across Niger State