Ronald F. Geary is a seasoned international finance professional with over 30 years of experience in the areas of global grants and contract management, including expertise in assessment, selection and implementation of accounting software. Ron’s work with government, international and domestic organizations has provided him with hands-on experience working with various organizations in more than 25 countries. He is the current Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for Jhpiego, where he previously served as Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer from 2008 to 2011. Ron has worked in complex, international organizations of significant sizes in the past, notably CHF International between 2006 and 2008. He most recently served as CFO for IntraHealth in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Ron has a CPA, MBA and CGMA.
- Comprehensive Emergency Obstetric and Newborn Care: The Proven Approach in Tanzania
- Working Together to Save Lives: WRA Tanzania’s Campaign for Safe Motherhood
- WRA Tanzania Efforts Result in 50% Budget Increase for Maternal & Newborn Health
- The Growing Role of Youth-led Citizen Accountability
- From Geneva to New York City & Everywhere in Between Citizens’ Voices Are Being Heard