Deepa Jha is a maternal health advocate and works as a Program Officer at C3 the secretariat of WRA India. She works on maternal health advocacy projects and manages the secretariat of WRAI. She has over 12 years of experience and has been part of WRA India since 2008. Deepa leads the communication between WRA India’s five state alliances and the WRA global secretariat. She works on campaign efforts aimed at both policy makers and implementers to reduce the needless maternal deaths in India. Prior to WRA India, Deepa worked at a grassroots NGO and in the corporate social responsibility sector. She holds a Master’s degree in Rural Management from Xavier Institute of Social Service.
- Comprehensive Emergency Obstetric and Newborn Care: The Proven Approach in Tanzania
- Working Together to Save Lives: WRA Tanzania’s Campaign for Safe Motherhood
- WRA Tanzania Efforts Result in 50% Budget Increase for Maternal & Newborn Health
- The Growing Role of Youth-led Citizen Accountability
- From Geneva to New York City & Everywhere in Between Citizens’ Voices Are Being Heard