Anna Edberg has a Master’s Degree in human rights. She has been volunteering with WRA since 2010 and in 2012 became the National Coordinator for WRA Sweden. Anna now works as a garden designer, whilst working part-time with refugees and asylum seekers in Sweden. Anna acts as a liaison between them and local government officials, to ensure that they have access to the appropriate social services, such as housing and education. Anna enjoys being able to work on her two passions of gardening and the strong belief in supporting people to be the best they can be.
- Comprehensive Emergency Obstetric and Newborn Care: The Proven Approach in Tanzania
- Working Together to Save Lives: WRA Tanzania’s Campaign for Safe Motherhood
- WRA Tanzania Efforts Result in 50% Budget Increase for Maternal & Newborn Health
- The Growing Role of Youth-led Citizen Accountability
- From Geneva to New York City & Everywhere in Between Citizens’ Voices Are Being Heard